WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://crosstheline.se/
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
While visiting our website, we will track:
– Products you have viewed: we use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently viewed
– Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs
– Delivery address: we ask you to enter this so that we can, for example, calculate shipping before you order, and send you the order!
When you shop from us, we ask you to provide us with information that includes your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card details / payment details and any account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
– Send you information about your account and your order
– Answer your questions, including repurchases and complaints
– Process payments and prevent fraud
– Set up your store account
– Follow legal requirements we have, such as VAT calculation
– Improve our store offerings
– Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
WHO IN OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Members of our team have access to the information you give us. For example, both administrators and store owners have access to:
– Order information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
– Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to fulfill orders, make refunds and provide support.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We only share the necessary information to be able to complete your order with third parties.
We accept payments through a payment partner. In order to be able to process your payment, our payment partner will have access to your invoicing information as well as the information about the purchase that is needed to complete the payment, e.g. purchase price.
In our contact forms there are some fields that are mandatory, these fields contain information about you that we need to handle the contact form. When you fill in our contact form, all information you fill in and your IP address are saved and sent in an email to us. The IP address is used to combat spam, other information you fill in about yourself is used to be able to reply to your message.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
When you visit our site, we will track which country you come from and which pages on our site you visit. This is saved completely anonymously.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, which will be used to fill in your details at the checkout for future orders.
In general, only information about you is stored as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to store it. For example, we will store order information for the current time period for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you leave them.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
You can request to receive all personal information we have about you, including all information you have given us. You can also request that we delete all personal information we have about you. This does not include any information that we have to save for administrative, legal or security purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All data we save is stored on a secure server in a password-protected database. Passwords saved in the database are always encrypted automatically and no one has access to passwords saved in the database, if you have forgotten a password it must therefore be reset, it is not possible to retrieve from the database.
ABOUT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer / tablet / phone in the browser that contains information. It is used to facilitate the visitor of the site.
If you do not want any cookies, you can set this in your browser.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, on this website the following may be used:
– Persistent cookie. This saves a file that stays on your computer / tablet / phone for a long time.
– Session cookie. While you are on our website, this may be temporarily stored in the memory of your computer / tablet / phone. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
– Third-party cookie. A third-party cookie comes from a third party. These cookies thus come from someone other than the person responsible for the website. Cookies such as used for web statistics or embedded content on the website are examples of typical third-party cookies.
WE USE THE FOLLOWING COOKIES
NECESSARY COOKIES are necessary for the operation of our website. For example, they allow you to log in to the site, fill out forms or the like.
FUNCTIONAL COOKIES are used to recognize you when you return to our website. It allows us to make the content of the site more personal for you and remember your preferences.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While visiting our website, we will track:
– Products you have viewed: we use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently viewed.
– Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs.
If you leave a review on our website, you can choose to save your name, e-mail address and website address in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in this information again the next time you write a review. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this website, we will create a temporary cookie file to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information and disappears when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also create several cookies to save information about your login and your choices for designing the screen layout. Login cookies are valid for two days and layout selection cookies are valid for one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your cookie will remain for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
When you click the cookie banner, a text string is saved locally in your browser’s Local Storage so that the website can see that you have already clicked down the cookie banner the next time you visit the website.
You can set the browser so that you automatically refuse to store cookies or are informed every time a website requests to store a cookie on your computer. However, this may mean that you do not have access to all the functionality on the website. Through the browser, you can also delete previously stored cookies. See your browser settings for more information on this.
Please note that some functions on the website may stop working if you block cookies in your browser.